Studio Policies & Agreements
- Sessions and classes are 55 minutes unless noted. An “individual” is a one-on-one session with your instructor. However, there may be other instructors and students in the studio at the same time. Classes need 6 or more students to complete a class.
- Power Package for individual sessions does NOT include allowance for schedule changes.
- Pliable Package for individual sessions includes a limited amount of schedule changes.*** In order to achieve one’s goals, consistency is of vital importance. It is highly recommended to reschedule sessions within the same week. Schedule changes*** in excess of these amounts will be forfeited. Please see "Rates" page.
- Payment and appointment reserve time slots on a first-come-first-served basis. Sessions should be paid for at the time the appointment is made for new clients or during the last week of the previously purchased sessions for current clients.
- Classes: Drop-in’s are available when there is an opening in a class. The instructor reserves the right to cancel any class that does not have the minimum of 6 participants in a mat and 5 in an equipment. Reschedules are available on missed classes within the same package calendar month if there is space in another class of appropriate level.
- Communication between clients and their instructors is vital for the safety and effectiveness. Therefore the client agrees to follow instructions of the trainer to the best of their ability and to keep the trainer informed of their physical status or of any difficulty executing instructions. Clients always have the right to refuse or stop any exercise for any reason.
- Payment can be made by cash, check, bank transfer or credit/debit card.